Monday, August 13, 2007

ADSR2 Challenge #9


So you want to know about my most embarrassing moment, do you? I remember it well. I was a million months pregnant with my last baby and in my last week of work. I felt big as a house, my ankles were swollen, and I had other gastric issues from the baby taking up all that room. One afternoon I got a call to go up to the VP’s office. I was too worn out to take the stairs, so I waited took the elevator. As I was waiting for the doors to open, I could feel an urge to pass gas, but I was able to hold it back. When the doors opened, I got into an empty elevator, thank God, and, as soon as the doors closed, I let it rip. It was loud, it echoed, and it didn’t smell all too pretty either. The doors opened on the second floor, and I started to walk out. For some reason, I turned as I exited, and standing in the corner was a man I hadn’t noticed.

Kit: Feeling Wonderful by Julie O. Stone Accents
Fonts: Freestyle Script, Cooper Black, Baskerville Old Face and Baa Baa Hmk

No comments: